The First Picnic

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

Re: The First Picnic

Post by Neferine »

Nef takes Jason's hand as she steps on to the carpet and quickly finds a spot to sit down.

She then turns to Jason,"How long would it take us to get there?"
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason steps aboard the carpet with Neferine sitting right beside her.

"15 Minutes I think, maybe faster. But in the meanwhile we can have discussion. Jason says putting his arm over her shoulders.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks over at Jason, just as he sat down.

"A discussion? Alright. What are we going to discuss?" she asked curiously.
Jason

Post by Jason »

He puts his hand flat on the carpet, closes his eyes as suddenly the carpet begins to move into the air . He opens them thinking everything is fine now and begins to talk again.

"I do in fact not know, it may come to us when the Mages please. " Jason says sweetly watching the stars at night came by. "Are they not just more beautiful from up here then on the surface ?" He points to the most brightest star and looks to her again. "That very star resembles you my lady."
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks up at the star then blushes at Jason's comment.

"I'm not that pretty," she says still blushing. "It is really beautiful up here. I have never dreamed I would see anything like this."

Noticing how high in the air they were, Neferine grabs ahold of Jason's arm, then smiles at him after realizing what she did.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason looks into Neferine's eyes.

"Indeed you are." He takes a moment of pause then continued talking. "Well now you would not have to dream milady."
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks at Jason and feels such a feeling that is indescribable. She gives Jason a warm kiss and places her head on his shoulder.

"Is everyday with you an adventure like this?" she says as she laces her fingers into his.
Jason

Post by Jason »

He tries not to smile and acts tough returning the pleasure.

"Indeed it has, is, and ever shall be." He sees her actions and smiles doing the same.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

After feeling his finger lace into hers, a thought has come over her.

Lifting her head, she looks into Jason's eyes and says "When we get there, what would come over us? We dont get to spend much time together, for you are busy with your studies and I with my fishing. I'm afraid that we will grow apart." A frown starts forming on her face.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason relaxing the carpet and hovering it more lower and lower he then looked at Neferine.

"My dear, we shall always see each other in heart if we do not see one another physically but here's what, I promise I shall visit you whenever I can and possibly even break from my Studies and spend time with you and also help you fish if you wish of course, I wish to provide for you and care for you whenever required. Whether it may be all my life..." He says unsure of where it was leading but those were the true words of his heart, he moved his hand and caressed her hair looking down at the carpet awaiting her answer.