Multi-Character/Multi-Account FAQ (Updated: January 03, 2022)
The World of Secfenia is built upon the goal of creating a fun, fair environment for our players. The Community Team has adopted this policy to help ensure that as best as possible.
Q1. Can I have more than one account?
A1. Players can have 1 standard active account until they reach Level 1. After reaching Level 1, active players can use the second account creation while logged into their main account to create a second standard account. An active player may do so with the following restrictions:
1) The two accounts must be live in different Viceroyalties
2) Only one account can hold a Viceregal Position at any given time
3) None of the accounts may be used to give unfair advantage to any account. If you are unsure, ask.
4) The second character will not be given any NPC spots. The primary account typically will have slots for 4 additional NPC's plus up to 2 additional premium NPC Slots
5) At any time, additional restrictions may be applied including, but not limited to, the display of the two connected accounts
Players may not have more than two characters.
Q2. My Brother/Sister/Father/Mother/Wife/Husband/Housemate wants to play as well. Can they even if they use the same computer or internet connection?
A2. Yes, under the following conditions:
1) All parties must immediately register via our automated Household Multi-Account system located under Settings > Multi-Account either upon sign up or when cohabitations occurs
2) None of the parties use the account to give unfair advantage to any account. If you are unsure, ask.
3) All parties understand that you may receive additional instructions to help ensure balance for our players.
4) Registered Multi Accounts can and may have their interactions be monitored at any time. Any unfair interactions may be investigated resulting in strict consequences.
Q3. Can I play someone else's characters if they are busy/away?
A3. No, you can't. Doing so would be a breach of the terms of service and subject to eradication. If a player needs to have their account paused, contact a member of our Community Team to do so. If they can log in, they can use the Pause my character setting in the Away Setting screen. Paused accounts are not removed from the system automatically.
Q4. What is considered an unfair advantage?
A4. We could not cover everything that could be an unfair advantage in this FAQ. However, here are some examples:
1) Using two accounts to boost someone up in promotions and/or special events
2) Trades that are one-sided with benefits primarily or solely to the accounts (i.e. Account A buys wheat at minimum from Account B which sells to Account A for the minimum and then sells to town for above market value)
3) Using two accounts to boost someone's social or worker points
4) Using two accounts to always work the other's fields.
Q5. I created a second account prior to March 1, 2013. What now?
A5. Any second account created prior to March 1, 2013 will be migrated to this new policy to streamline accounts.
Q6. I think someone is violating this policy. Who do I contact?
A6. You should contact Zachrin with as much detail as possible. We will investigate into the matter.
Q7. What is the punishment for violating this policy?
A7. If the Administrative Team rules that it is a minor infraction and it is a first offense, the player will be given a choice between which single account to keep and receive a 3 day suspension. For major infractions or for multiple occurrences, the Administrative Team may rule for an eradication. In any case, items, freznics, silver and/or any other things that were gained unfairly may be removed at Zachrin's discretion.
Code of Conduct