Widu Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Re: Widu Temple

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier smiles and patts her head. "Silly girl..." he mutters. He shrugs and looks at her from his chair. Wondering why on earth anyone would bother dueling reiron he shrugged. He helped a friend, he did his duty as Kienian. "Why did you duel him "
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Groaning, she opened her eyes, struggling to stay conscious "I'm not silly..."Smiling tiredly, she looked up at him. "In a few words it involves a broken oath and a blood contract that had to be ended. Looking at it on the bright side, he will not bother me and my family any longer and I also got slightly better at using a sword."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

He listens quietly and nods thinking it would have been the same had he betrayed his own, he felt happy for her. She had done what others would avoid, faced her path. "I respect that Cathrina, I really do." he chuckled and messed up her hair like a big brother would do to his sister. "You are silly, would you like me to stay here to keep you company ?" he wonders whether vic or lily will return soon to treat the other wounds.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

"Smiles wryly "You respect that, but I'm afraid Jon is not going to understand. All I know is what's done is done."Yelping and giggling as he ruffled her hair, she laughed "Yes, my friend, stay as long as it doesn't trouble you."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

"Spoken like a true warrior eh" he chuckled and sat down opposite her. "If I was jon I would be proud, and not mad. I would be annoyed you risked your life...but so long as your safe, its all the would count." he sighs remembering Genova and his failure, was he compensating for his loss of Genova..with catherina. It didnt matter, he felt happy she was safe. "So, are you going to stay in widu for long...enjoy the small bits of history and places ?"
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Smiling, she looked at him "Maybe you're right, silly clumsy man." Giggling, she nodded A few more days yes."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

He sighed quietly as he got up, he patted her head and smile ddown to her. "Rest well, I have to get home before Faia and the kids worry. I'll visit again tommorw, for now I'll let lily or vic take care of you eh." He began to walk to the door, stopped and turned to bow his head to Cathrina. "You should be proud of yourself... I know I'm proud of you." he faintly smiles. "Well, it was still reckless" he chuckles and waves, leaving the room and Cathrina so she can rest.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious groaned hearing someone knocking on her door. She got up slowly holding her back as she stood up. This final stretch of the pregnancy was very difficult. She felt like she hadn't any sleep at all and just went she finally fell asleep she was awoken by a knock. She growled as she walked slowly to the door and opened it. She saw Lily dressed in a robe that she had purchased from Imperius at one of the fancy shops. "Lily I just fell asleep. I told you how hard it is for me to sleep. What is it now at this unmagely hour?"
Thank you Aishe for my new pretties|Married to Katara Zeraria|
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Last Mass: Feb 11, 1653 at 6:00 am
Entering the temple, she moves about and takes a seat. Closing her eyes she reflects upon things for a while. Things she would like to understand, mainly.

After contemplating and mulling things over in the quiet confines of the temple, she takes her leave, hoping there will soon be mass again someday, as she feels she needs stable guidance, not only for her mood, but her mind, body and soul as well.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

February 27, 1653

Greetings Citizens of Widu:

I apologize for no masses since the 11th. I've had some trouble with my deacons and I have been sick for two weeks but I am well now.

I will be doing a mass for tomorrow morning.

Please accept my apologies.

Your Priestess and Overseer,

Victorious DiCarpietra
Thank you Aishe for my new pretties|Married to Katara Zeraria|