Questions for Filkarn

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Re: Questions for Filkarn

Post by Scarlette »

Scarlette listens to Filkarn quietly.

"Ladyblackhawk is very likely to soon be charged in court for matters completely unrelated to this election and will be asked to step down from office. Refusal to step down would lead to other actions to be taken. I have held off on charging her despite the words of some of my advisers but unfortunately she has brought it to this."
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Almost every time in Fenia when elections occurs there are people who seem to be surprised. How many times it can be discussed? Why people do not read laws? It's monarch's decision not people's who will be mayor etc. Why do you even bother Hers Majesty with such trivia? Ladyblackhawk should already be prosecuted for running in elections without monarch's permission. Nenrael, are your questions for serious? I can't figure it out if you're serious or it's mocking because you act like you were living in Bravia.

Lady Star, though it's irrelevant to this discusion, I need to apologise if you found my comment unkind.
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

"Perhaps then, sir, it might be better if I were living elsewhere."

With that, Nenrael turned and left the room.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Ho-hum...looks like Spring time might be early this year.
waerth

Post by waerth »

Waerth reads the proclamation by the new upstart ......

"Shall I pour water on it or shall I set it on fire"

He asks himself out loud.

"What a witch of a queen disrespects such a long time of loyal service to the town"

He also wonders out loudly.

There is one thing imposing ones will and another thing destroying a mayor whom has done their best. Time for a revolution!

Edited by Ruza for language.
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Seeing as the elections are fast approaching for Fenia again, I wonder if you'll stand again, and also request official sanction again.
Filkarn

Post by Filkarn »

The term ends in 3 days I am already a candidate and I was sanctioned, I am also the only candidate, so barring interference with the election I will be the next Mayor.