[RP] BRAVIA COUNTY COURTHOUSE

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Willow

Re: [RP] BRAVIA COUNTY COURTHOUSE

Post by Willow »

Willow was wondering why the counsellor was taking so long. And she also wondered if he had got the prepared paperwork signed by the defendant yet.
She made herself comfortable and waited for the counsellor to reply to the judge, she knew that she had to sign the paperwork too.

Once in a while, she glanced at the father and daughter - Willow smiled :) thinking she would like a child too. The little girl looked so cute and it was funny to see the father looking so strict at her because you could tell he actually adored his little girl ;) .
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

OOC: Sorry was busy with examination preperation.

Xavier turned to the judge. I will get the agreement forthwidth.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Once the papers are signed, please leave a copy here with my clerk and I will sign off on it prior to court. That is all. He dismissed the councilors from his chambers and hoped everything would be completed soon.
Callie

Post by Callie »

Callie frowned when the man interrupted, couldn't he see that she was being lectured? She couldn't handle her daddy being mad at her. She thought the world of her mommy and daddy, disappointing either crushed her little heart. If daddy was mad, that meant her first and only priority was to make him happy and smiley again. It also meant that she'd have to do the same with mommy, unless daddy told mommy he already got onto her. One of the wrinkles on her forehead smoothed out at the thought, it was something positive after all.

Once Arthur's attention was back on Callie, she smiled her dimply smile, trying to ease any punishment he was thinking of. It didn't quite work, he whispered about how she shouldn't have gone poof from the house, even though she liked playing hide and seek. Callie will do good fings daddy. Nae nawdy fings. When he told her he loved her and hugged her, the little girl's entire face lit up and she hugged him back fiercely. (well, as fiercely as a 4 year old could) Callie wubs daddy wots. Wots an wots an wots. Daddy shmiwe now? She hugged him again, just for good measure, then planted a smacky noisy kiss on his cheek and beamed.

Wowk ober now? Wady shmiwe too, see daddy? Callie turned and waved at Willow, liking the pretty smile she gave her. Then turned back to her daddy. Man no shmiwe, he use big wowds. Wat ish forfwift?
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looks at the child and considers eating her..a very scrumptious treat to have after a long court case. His eyes flared green and he grinned evilly. I am sorry I am wasting the court's time with this matter your honour. My client has gone awfully silent.
Lynna

Post by Lynna »

Lynna had been listening out for Callie playing in the other room while she was in the kitchen,she could her her precious daughter chattering away at her toys.

A few minutes had passed it was now quiet and Lynna stopped preparing the food for dinner, she put down the knife and went to check on Callie,
Callie? she called Callie? a smile on her face come on Callie where are you? She looked around the house looking everywhere for her. Back out to the kitchen she noticed the door ajar Not smiling now as she became concerned, Callie don't hide on mummy you scare me when you do this. Franctic now as she ran out the back, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Callie? she called out again.

Out the front of the house she looked up and down the road, surely she wouldn't wander away from the house Lynna thought. Her heart pounding she hurried back inside to check once more. She felt sick, she had no choice but to go to Arthur and tell him Callie was missing. Tears running down her face as she ran to the courthouse hoping her husband was there and not at the council offices which were further.

She got to the doors and stopped for a moment to settle before going in, she went to the judges chambers and knocked sharply not waiting for an answer before opening the door she almost walked straight into someone speaking to Arthur, sorry she said urgently as she looked past him to Arthur as she did she saw Callie, her hand went to her eyes as she swept away the tears, Callie how did you get here, angry but relieved to see her here Lynna really didn't know what to say, she went to her and wanted to chastise her but couldn't she hugged her tight she was sure Arthur would think her neglectful and now she had interrupted a meeting. She looked from Callie to Arthur then to the man standing there You had mummy so worried she said in Callies ear.
I'm sorry Love looking back to Arthur Callie had disappeared and I have been beside myself looking for her I was coming to tell you she was missing.
Callie

Post by Callie »

Daddy hadn't answered Callie when a knock sounded on the door. Whoever knocked didn't wait though, daddy didn't say come in yet, and here they were coming in. Callie turned to look. It was her mommy. The little girl smiled her most beautiful dimply smile, she loved her mommy. And her mommy loved her smile. But what was that? Mommy wiped wet off her face, mommy was crying. Who hurt mommy, why was mommy crying? Did the bad man make her shiver and scare her when he smiled too? Bad, bad man shouldn't make mommies cry. Uh oh...mommy sounded mad. Like daddy did when she got here, all stern and frowny. Not good. Callie realized she had made her mommy cry, which broke her little heart. The toddler burst into tears when her mommy hugged her tight. Mommy no cwy. Callie ish good now. Pweeeessee, no cwy. She hugged her mommy back, burying her face into her mommy's dress. Callie wif daddy. No cwy mommy. Pweddy day, daddy need Callie. Bad man make daddy fwowny. Callie make daddy shmiwy. Mommy mad at Callie? Callie bad wike skawy shimwy man? All of her words were muffled into her mother's dress. At the last thoughts, the tears flowed faster.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow had been sitting quietly, wondering what her dog Max was up to?

When suddenly a lady burst into the room; very upset :cry: . Willow jumped up to see if she could help but then realised that it was the little girl's mummy that had come into the courtroom. Realising that she wasn't needed, she decided to leave the courtroom to check on her boy. But when she opened the door to leave, Max ran in and jumped up onto her :o . Max she called out as he knocked her over onto her bottom. Giving him a hug, you don't have to get that excited about seeing me, I haven't been that long have I? giggling :lol: into his coat.

Woof Woof was his reply. Willow knew perfectly what her boy wanted and she reached into her pocket and pulled out some biscuits. Did you get hungry wanting for me, you poor thing. :D
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

The bailiff made the statement for all parties to here. All stand for the Judge.

Arthur walked into the courtroom and stood at his chair, nodding to acknowledge the presence of both parties. After doing so, he took a seat. Court is now in session. He looked to the defense counselor. Sir, the defendant has wasted the time of this court and my time. I do not appreciate that. There has been no statement given by the defense and as such any deal held with the PP is now void. A deadline was given of Monday the 24th to present the statement and none was given. The Court has been more than lenient and refuses to allow this to drag on any further.

As per the legal corpus of Bravia, I must inform the defendant of her rights to appeal.
As to the matter of Bravia v. Scarlette, this court finds the defendant guilty of the charges.
The evidence and testimony provided against Scarlette is overwhelming. The defense counselor, recognizing this, requested a period of time to allow for a deal. However, the disrespect shown by the defendant by not attempting to complete the terms of a deal will not be tolerated as it is a waste of this court's time.

Court Room Fine: 125 Freznic(s)
Days in Jail: 2 Day(s)

So sayeth the Judge.
Bangs the gavel. Arthur leaves his chair to enter his chambers. Finally this case was complete.
Willow

Post by Willow »

After getting word that the judge was returning to the courtroom. Willow pulled Max to her seat, telling him to sit while they waited for the judge.
The bailiff made the statement for all parties to here. All stand for the Judge.
Willow rose as did Max. Willow watched the judge walk in and she listened to his verdict. After the verdict, she glanced at the defense counselor to see his reaction. After the judge left the courtroom again, she also left with Max and returned to her office to check her mail box.

She was glad the case was finally over.