Satisfactory reason to be in Imperius?

Moderator: Community Team

Melusine

Satisfactory reason to be in Imperius?

Post by Melusine »

And really I would be interested in what type of action would be taken for visiting the town of Imperius?

Which law would I be breaking?

Another control attempt maybe?
Eira

Re: Satisfactory reason to be in Imperius?

Post by Eira »

Is there a problem Melusine? Eira looks at the piece of paper Melusine waves around. I'm not sure I'd wave that around if I were you. Priest Xavier won't be too happy finding out who is constantly breaking the windows at the temple. Eira adds in a quieter tone, However that might just be a cover for himself to break them too..
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava looks at the parchment the girl is waving around. Apart from the fact that she enjoys the juvenile activity of breaking Temple windows, Ava comes up empty for a purpose to show off this parchment. Not only is she damaging the house of God, she is chipping away at her own alignment. Maybe there's an underlying issue here that she needs help with?? Ava decides to try and help if she can.

"Erm... Melusine?? Is there something we can do for you? Do you need help with something?? I'd be more than happy to help you if there is something bothering you, my dear. Please don't hesitate to stop by my home (How Do You Say Goodbye thread in Imperius) or to write me a letter. You're more than welcome either way. Do take care of yourself young one, and I look forward to hearing from you."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Mel reminisces the sound of breaking glass, there is something about the sound that she finds rather calming as the pieces hit the ground. Trying to focus hard on what the ladies are saying "Oh its ok my dears the information has been supplied in response to a letter I had received about my intentions in Imperius. I have no problems but Thank you for your concern, that is very sweet"
Ava

Post by Ava »

"Oh its ok my dears the information has been supplied in response to a letter I had received about my intentions in Imperius. I have no problems but Thank you for your concern, that is very sweet"
Ava has a :idea: moment hearing the girl's words. Ava doesn't know her well at all, but apparently her reputation precedes her and someone else has issue with her. Ava sighs and and looks to the apparently rebellious girl. So much violence in the world and this girl chose to break windows to make her point. Ava wonders if .... well, never mind. She turns her attention back to Melusine.

"Very well then. But you are still welcome to stop by my home for a chat if you wish. If you stop by and no one answers the door, I may be out back in my flower garden. But until then be well, hun. I hope things work well for you." Ava offers her a genuine smile and heads back to her butcher shop.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Mel sits listening to the lady as she thinks that nothing is ever just one sided. "Thank you for your invite"
balerion

Post by balerion »

Sister you forget about the mobius strip. :P

Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I do not take kindly to my windows being broken...be careful...be very careful...anyone caught breaking my windows "will" be subjected to a brutal torture of unspeakable horror.